From swarm intelligence to digital democracy: new tools for a complex society
july 19-25 2018
This summer school will provide opportunities to collect experience with modern data analysis, in particular big data analytics. this includes subjects to mine data in the internet of things. our main and special guest speakers, who are recognized authorities in this field, will address such a scope focusing on algorithms, computational models and practical results.
- Guido Caldarelli Economy Models for Social Welfare IMT Lucca, Italy
- Tiziana Di Matteo [Abstract Available]
- Network Filtering for Big Data King’s College London, UK Abstract
- Tomaso Aste [Abstract Available] Why Artificial Intelligence is not effective for real complex systems and how can we fix it?University College London, UK Abstract
- Francesca Chiaromonte Statistical Methods for High-Dimensional Complex Data Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa, Italy
- Bruno Goncalves OSoMe: the IUNI observatory on social media Immigrant community integration in world cities New York University, USA
- Vito Latora Complex networks with many layers Queens Mary University, London & University of Catania, Italy
Closing lecture and panel
- Claudio Cioffi-Revilla George Mason University, USA
- Dirk Helbing ETH, Zurich
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.